- If a registrant is unable to attend PETS for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the chair, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 but more than 15 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (email) not later than 15 (fifteen) days before the conference starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: all bank and processing charges will be for the registrants account.